V2.0 (valid from 1st November 2022)
Vinghen is an micromobility company that focuses on the design and development of electric scooters and bicycles.
As part of our business, we collect and manage customer data. In doing so, we observe EU data protection legislation, and are committed to protecting and respecting customers’ privacy and rights.
This document describes the ways we operate with your data and gives you information on how you can have control over our use of your data.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What information do we collect about you?
We only collect the minimum information about you, that would allow us to provide you with what you are looking for. This includes:
- Name and email address, in order to reply to your inquiries.
- Name, email address in order to subscribe you to our newsletter.
- When using the contact form integrated on our website, we also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- How do we use this information?
We only use the collected data for the following:
- To send you a occasional newsletter communication.
- To contact you with regards to your queries.
- Data transfers
Only data needed to process your newsletter subscription will be automatically transferred to Mailchimp. No other data will be shared or transferred to third parties.
- Your rights
- The right to access – You have the right to ask us for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you. Please send a clear request to email@example.com . We will send you a copy of the information within 30 days of your request.
- The right to rectify – If any of the information we have is incorrect, you can request a correction by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to be forgotten – You can ask that we erase all personal information that we hold about you. Where it is appropriate that we comply, your request will be fully actioned within 30 days. You can request this by writing to email@example.com
- For any questions or clarifications regarding your rights, regarding your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Privacy and Security
At Vinghen we handle your data with care and store it in password protected files. No third parties have access to your data.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website, and in this Privacy Statement, is accurate and up-to-date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions contained herein.
We cannot accept liability for the use made by you of the information on this website or in this Privacy Statement, nor do we warrant that the supply of the information will be uninterrupted. All material accessed or downloaded from this website is obtained at your own risk.
This Privacy Statement applies solely to the data collected by us, and therefore does not also apply to data collected by third party websites and services that are not under our control. Furthermore, we cannot be held responsible for the Privacy Statements on third party websites, and we advise users to read these carefully before registering any personal data.