Vinghen is a company for design and development of urban micromobility solutions. As part of our business we collect and manage customer data In doing so, we observe EU data protection legislation, and are committed to protecting and respecting customers’ privacy and rights.
This document describes the ways we operate with your data and gives you information on how you can have control over our use of your data.
If you have any questions about this, please contact us at email@example.com
2. What information do we collect about you?
We only collect the minimum information about you, that would allow us to provide you with what you are looking for. This includes:
- Name, email address, physical address and/or payment details when making a pre-order, so that we could process it and deliver the produc and/or optional equipment.
- When using the contact form integrated on our website, we also collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
3. How do we use this information?
We only use the collected data for the following:
- To process your pre-order and ship the purchased goods.
- To contact you with regards to your queries.
4. Data transfers
Only data needed to process your payments will be automatically transferred to PayPal. No other data will be shared or transferred to third parties.
5. Your rights
- The right to access – You have the right to ask us for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you. Please send a clear request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a copy of the information within 30 days of your request.
- The right to rectify – If any of the information we have is incorrect, you can request a correction by writing to email@example.com
- The right to be forgotten – You can ask that we erase all personal information that we hold about you. Where it is appropriate that we comply, your request will be fully actioned within 30 days. Yyou can request this by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any questions or clarifications regarding your rights, regarding your data, please contact us at email@example.com
6. Data Privacy and Security
At Vinghen we handle your data with care and store it in password protected files. No third parties have access to your data.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this website, and in this Privacy Statement, is accurate and up-to-date, but no legal responsibility is accepted for any errors or omissions contained herein.
We cannot accept liability for the use made by you of the information on this website or in this Privacy Statement, nor do we warrant that the supply of the information will be uninterrupted. All material accessed or downloaded from this website is obtained at your own risk.
This Privacy Statement applies solely to the data collected by us, and therefore does not also apply to data collected by third party websites and services that are not under our control. Furthermore, we cannot be held responsible for the Privacy Statements on third party websites, and we advise users to read these carefully before registering any personal data.